From celebrated blogger Sarah Kieffer of The Vanilla Bean Baking Blog!
100 Cookies is a go-to baking resource featuring 100 recipes for cookies and bars, organized into seven chapters.
Chocolatey, fruity, crispy, chewy, classic, inventive-there’s a foolproof recipe for the perfect treat for everyone in this book.
* Introduces innovative baking techniques
* Includes an entire chapter dedicated to Kieffer’s “pan banging” technique that ensures crisp edges and soft centers for the most delicious cookies
* Nearly every recipe is accompanied by a photograph
Recipes range from the Classic Chocolate Chip made three different ways, to bars, brownies, and blondies that reflect a wide range of flavors and global inspiration.
This is the comprehensive-yet-charming cookbook every cookie lover (or those who love to bake cookies) needs.
* Highly giftable with a textured case and a ribbon marker
* Recipes include Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies, Olive Oil Sugar Cookies with Blood Orange Glaze, Red Wine Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Bars, and Pan-Banging Ginger Molasses, S’mores Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and more
* A great pick for the home baker who loves cookies, as well as fans of Sarah Kieffer’s blog and Instagram
* Add it to the shelf with cookbooks like Sally’s Cookie Addiction by Sally McKenney; Dorie’s Cookies by Dorie Greenspan; and The Perfect Cookie: Your Ultimate Guide to Foolproof Cookies, Brownies & Bars by America’s Test Kitchen,
Spelt is a wonder grain. Its deep, nutty flavour and amazing versatility make it a store cupboard essential, not to mention the health benefits. With a broader spectrum of nutrients than modern…
A generation of Australian children have grown up with the cakes from the Australian Women’s Weekly. From the duck cake with it’s beak of potato chips, to the jelly-filled pool cake and…
The Magnolia Kitchen community requested more amazing images of her stunning creations and more how-to instructions, and Bets has delivered. In Magnolia Kitchen Design Bets takes you on a journey of…
Subscribe & be first to know about new cookbooks. Unsubscribe anytime.
We find the latest best-seller cookbooks for you.